New Bitch On The Blog

step by step - uh baby !

Friday, October 2, 2009

SPENDOMANISM + bank = LETHAL cocktail


Shopping my closet...........!!


ooops ... well.. here goes.... I just got a letter from the bank... and it was not a happy one... Well how can I put this .. I need a stronger word for shop-o-holism ... Maybe - spendo-maniac..(?) .... anyway...!.


The letter I wont bore you with... it pretty much was just a little reminder that my wardrobe is very V E R Y equipped for this fall.... If you catch my drift ...nutch nutch..


But eehm...


I'm a vintage freak.... and I plan on showing you some of my wardrobe highlights !


here goes...


vintage Python boots from the 80'es

Cut-out leather jacket from the 80'es

indian leather vest with with full fox boa attached and real silver "plates"

Flat vintage boots with rhinestones from italian ebay....

alexander wang bag

bandage dress from Whyred


These items should all be seen on somebody.... but I'm not much of an exhibistionist - yet...


I hope you still get the picture ;)



LOVE E

4 comments:

B a la Moda said...

At least, you spent the money in something useful. ;)

xoxo
B* a la Moda

Guruizzm said...

OMG!
You're making me green of jealousy

Julia mode said...

love the boots =)


xx

newbitchontheblog said...

thanks for the thumbs up girls ...

love E