New Bitch On The Blog

step by step - uh baby !

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Chanel vs. O.P.I mash-up



HMMMM...


everytime there's a new nailpolish trend... I pick up on it almost fanatically .. I guess it has to do with the fact that nailpolish is such an easy way to change the style of whatever you're wearing from quirky to stylish to trashy to clyssy.. etc....plus you're looking at your hands all damn day, and it's refreshing with something new on the eye..


Anyway I got all the matte nail laquers from O.P.I ... and Of course I bought the Chanel jade as soon as it hit the stores... like I did with the black the blue the rouge/noir.. .. and so on....



about a month ago, I kinda felt bad about being such a slave to Chanel... I'm a purse and polish collector ... I guess , it all adds up.... hrrm hrrm...


back to the point... I bought a bottle of Matte white O.P.I nail polish, and now I have tried to mix my own palet of colors mostly pastèl .... But I love what came out of it....


take a splash of the white out on a paper or some plastic ex. a lid from a water bottle...


take the color you want to mix it with , and try out at first with a tiny tiny bit... like 10 to 1.... mix it with the pale side of a match or the likes.. and wupti ! .. new nail polish !


you can get the white O.P.I here


looky looky

3 comments:

Madison Ann said...

that a good idea... i'm in love with that jade color. its one of my favorite colors in general so i'm so happy channel made it nail polish. i will be snapping this up soon.

newbitchontheblog said...

it works for me ... :)

thanks

much love

rani said...

whoaaa i just bought a nail polish on that color :D go green ;P