New Bitch On The Blog

step by step - uh baby !

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Freja Beha .. better than ever in Numéro









I have not been this inspired in a long time ! Amazing !!


love to feel inspired ... I have to shop the closet now to get the look.... I'm off tomorrow.. and I feel like going through all my clothes, to see what I can find... so I can copy copy / paste paste .......do you know that feeling...?

My sister sells vintage jewlery and she left a box here with a ton of huge chunky stuff... this editorial definately was my cue to go through that too, now..

Love E VE R Y T H I NG about it...

Actually found the images in the blog I have linked to In the Title ...

Does she not look BEAUTIFUL here , Freja ????

2 comments:

Lori said...

freja is soo stunning in these photos! i love her with her short hair the best

e.azzurra said...

Freja really is the IT model right now, and I definitley understands why:)